The Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes Forum

This is a forum for comments about our videos and webseries The Kingdom of Time also feel free to have random chats about upcoming anime cons, video games, and cosplay. Thanks -The Heroes

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I) Empty
PostSubject: Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I)   Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 am

Hey all Its Hero Sora AKA Kasey and I thought id put my two cents in...

I like the other Heroes reside Somewhere in the Forest... and it honestly is rather timid here...
Other than the chaos we cause that is. I really like to mess with anyhing computer related ( tis why I oversee the website) and due to this I start with a main thing I do which is video editing for the video. When I decide to actually leave character and am in my normal life (YES I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!) as just Kasey I tend to be found day dreaming ideas up for the show (wether it be props, jokes, ect. material), messing with the computers, or just plain relaxing. I draw in my spare time and tend to have a knack for it. Very little of the time will you find me alone I am almost always hanging out with either Tim -The GM, Hannah - Camera, or Josh - Link, Often more than one of them. If you asked me my favorite color you would haveto accept the trio of Black, Grey, and Purple. I enjoy Ichigo Pocky ad if you were to give me some id be like butter in your hands. (sadly I DO have a weakness it seems) I have a tendancy to listen to my music a little loud and speaking of music if you ever need info bout Techno or Metal im your guy. but country... well lets say I dont prefer it. I love Kumoricon and plan to go to Aki-con this year hopefully with the title of panelist! I try hard at the things im devoted to and have been told I may be a idiot but I am one of the most generous, Caring people that they know. Which also brings my tendancy to care for others before myself but live and let learn. If you asked me who my best friend is I would have to tell you I cant choose because Hannah,Tim, and Josh are not only my best friends but they are my family. I love video games and besides the Kingdom Heart Series who auto-claim as my favs I would have to say that I love the Zelda series, Super Smash series, Pokemon Series, Endless Ocean, Animal Crossing City Folk, And all the Rock Band Games.
Well theres enough about me for now I am sure ill either one day remember to add more or update a bit but there ya go all bout Sora/Kasey.

Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I) Image201001120005
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftime.forumotion.com
Platinum

Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I)   Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:36 pm

And there is the famed Guitar.
._.
Back to top Go down
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

PostSubject: Re: Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I)   Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 am

Ill post a full picture of the guitar later ok? just so u can see
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftime.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I)   Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ive put this off too long... About Me (Part I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heroes Forum :: The Kingdom of Time :: Welcome!-
Jump to: