The Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes Forum

This is a forum for comments about our videos and webseries The Kingdom of Time also feel free to have random chats about upcoming anime cons, video games, and cosplay. Thanks -The Heroes

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 am

Ok I honestly love the horde guys but the worgen look pretty kick @$$ if I say so myself I would love to play a worgen rouge! because well Im a backstabbing rouge doods ImmPah!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftime.forumotion.com
Sinonyx

Sinonyx

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 pm

dude the frickin worgan should soooo not be a damn alliance race.. for one. .they are too badass to be allinace.. two.. they are beasts.. the horde are beasts.. if worgan could change into a human then thats another thing completely but they cant! they should not be ally.. and goblins. .should even be a PC
Back to top Go down
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 pm

YES TOTALLY I mean all alliance races suck so they cant take this new badass one from us!
Back to top Go down
Sinonyx

Sinonyx

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:33 pm

no.. the dwarves are pretty cool.. and the spacegoats arent that bad either.. its just that the worgan sooo doesnt fit ally.. goblins fit ally more than the worgan does
Back to top Go down
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:36 pm

All agreed except the spacegoats..they can burn in deathwings lair
Back to top Go down
Sinonyx

Sinonyx

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 pm

OMG deathwing!! thank you.. was trying to remember that
Back to top Go down
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:02 pm

um ok o.0?? your welcome?
Back to top Go down
Hero Link
Hero
Hero Link

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 am

DWARVES FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 am

Im dreaming of a worgen rouge backstabbing N00bs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!   World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft having an actual alliance race i wanna play?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heroes Forum :: Anime and Video Games :: Video Games-
Jump to: