The Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes Forum

This is a forum for comments about our videos and webseries The Kingdom of Time also feel free to have random chats about upcoming anime cons, video games, and cosplay. Thanks -The Heroes

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Timmy plz explain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

Dear Timmy plz explain Empty
PostSubject: Dear Timmy plz explain   Dear Timmy plz explain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 am

explain why you are on the forums when you cant take four seconds to answer 3 questions because you are to buy studying yet you can get online and reply to topics??
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftime.forumotion.com
The GM
Hero
The GM

PostSubject: Re: Dear Timmy plz explain   Dear Timmy plz explain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 am

Ever had ADD? Thought not, when I personally try to focus on one thing, my mind tends to wander... and wander a lot, so much in fact that I have found myself staring at a word document for three hours without typing a single word. So what I do instead is have something up aside from my work and I go back in forth, this interchanging between two different tasks allows me to actually focus easier.

Also, dont ever call me Timmy again.
Back to top Go down
Mieaou

Mieaou

PostSubject: Re: Dear Timmy plz explain   Dear Timmy plz explain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 am

I have the same problem!
Except minus the ADD

(Can I call you Timmy?)
Back to top Go down
http://Mieaou.deviantart.com
Platinum

Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Dear Timmy plz explain   Dear Timmy plz explain I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:51 am

o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Timmy plz explain   Dear Timmy plz explain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Timmy plz explain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heroes Forum :: Random :: Random Chit Chat-
Jump to: