The Heroes Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes Forum

This is a forum for comments about our videos and webseries The Kingdom of Time also feel free to have random chats about upcoming anime cons, video games, and cosplay. Thanks -The Heroes

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empire Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hero Sora
Hero
Hero Sora

Empire Earth Empty
PostSubject: Empire Earth   Empire Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Empire Earth

Rated a 7/10

Empire earth is another RTS with a kick! it offers the usual army for resources system but with a twis as with Age of Empires you generally stay in the era of Stone age to about imperial age, but with Empire earth you get a kick of not only starting at a step earlier at prehistoric age. No no no they take you all the way to the future of Nano age offering you a whole new array of soilders , vehicles/mechs and other fun stuff to play with at your figertips. As for the campaign mode you go through many different scenarios depending on which countrys campaign you choose to play (i.e. Russian, English ect.)

I think this game is a great addition to the number of RTS games out there bringing something up to challang the sid meyers civ games. Although its been out for a while now with two sequels I still see Empire Earth as a masterpeice and appreciate the replay value of it hence I give it a 7 out of 10.
Reviewed by: Hero Sora - Kasey
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomoftime.forumotion.com

Empire Earth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heroes Forum :: Anime and Video Games :: Video Game Reviews!-
Jump to: